Thursday, September 27, 2007

LSM family day




08 Sep 2007: A fun-filled Saturday morning with LSM Kinder students. Ok, I'm one of the homeroom officers for their section and kinda helped in the preparation of this event. Though keeping to myself that I organize parties and events. Kahiya naman, baka they'll think that I'm taking over.



Anyway, we sponsored the chocolate fondue. As usual, it was a big hit! Young and adults were rushing to our table as soon as we started pouring the chocolate... Here's a photo of how it looked like before serving the chocolate. : ) You wouldn't recognize it after the chocolate was wiped out... : )



I was surprised to see a very sociable son that day. He introduced his classmates to us one by one. I've never seen him so bubbly and playful as this day even in parties. He really must have been enjoying his schooling. I'm glad. : ) I was always checking on him as he quickly vanishes from my sight as soon as he was with his friends..







Photo ops with the happy bee...with his friends and classmates...















Look at those cheeks.. : ) Baby jollibee? : )

No comments: