Sunday, September 23, 2007

party hopping!

Yes, last Saturday was indeed one hectic schedule for us. We practically hopped from one party to the other. Well, we have to prioritize where to go first ofcourse.
Before leaving the house, I made sure that I did my assignment -- do Zach's laundry. : ) We'll be back Sunday night so I really have to make sure Zach's school uniform will be ready by then. Anyway, we left the house a bit early since we have to drop by the mall to get a gift for the second party. Good thing I got Zef's gift a week before the party. It was such a great deal!
Anyway, the first party we went to was Zef's. Syempre, we have to be here first since dear Zef is my godson and my cute nephew. : ) It's his first birthday. How time really flies. Party was held at McDonald's Q. Ave branch. We were there early so we can leave a bit early din. Since Zach was not in the mood joining the parlor games (what's new??) Mama and Dada have to join games to get prizes for our dear son : ) We were in the party mood that afternoon. Just when I realized I shouldn't be in the venue in the first place. Hehe. Anyway, right after the food was served, we were now ready to leave for the other party...
The second party however was held at the Clubhouse of Don Jose Subd, QC. It's also the first birthday of Ysa, daughter of our good friends Patrick and Gina. They were gifted with two lovely daughters. This time, we came in really late. We made it to the food buffet though. : ) Not to mention the many toys Zach got for himself.
'Twas tiring but I know Zach enjoyed them. Our family came in white polo shirt and jeans btw. : ) Color coordinated as always. : )

No comments: